The first post in my gratitude section. Why I love living in Shanghai!
1. That my little family gets to live in the same city together. We did 4 years with Glenn traveling back and forth to China and it wasn’t fun or ideal for any of us.
2. Our family gets to experience and appreciate living in a totally different culture.
3. The quality of education that our girls are getting.
4. The incredible people I am meeting and learning from.
5. The way China challenges and tests me constantly but is teaching me to know myself better (the good, the bad and the ugly:-) and is keeping me striving to be the best person I can be.
6. Living away from family and friends has made me appreciate them even more than I did. I just love the beautiful quality time we spend together in the summer. Making memories.
7. The joy I get from making a Chinese person smile and laugh when I attempt to joke with them in mandarin. It’s the best. Haha
8. And ….the dumplings 🙂 delish!
Only joy, only love,